Thursday, April 2, 2015

New Blog!!!



Hi everyone!!! Please follow me to my brand new blog! I have changed my name slightly, to Paperback Opinion instead of Paranormal Opinion. When I first started this blog 4 years ago, I was reading only paranormal romances (hence the name). Now, my tastes have changed. Don't get me wrong, I still love a good paranormal romance - but I find that I'm reading a lot more non-paranormal romances. I don't want readers and authors to be turned away by thinking that I only review paranormal books on here. And I was ready for a new look anyway ;) Of course, this means that I have to start all over on followers. So help me out and follow my new blog (and share). I will be hosting more giveaways over there!!! 

New blog:


New Facebook page:


New Twitter page:



Thanks for all your support!

1 comment:

  1. Just search on google and you can easily find best company.
    Top dentist in gujarat

    ReplyDelete