Thursday, April 2, 2015

New Blog!!!



Hi everyone!!! Please follow me to my brand new blog! I have changed my name slightly, to Paperback Opinion instead of Paranormal Opinion. When I first started this blog 4 years ago, I was reading only paranormal romances (hence the name). Now, my tastes have changed. Don't get me wrong, I still love a good paranormal romance - but I find that I'm reading a lot more non-paranormal romances. I don't want readers and authors to be turned away by thinking that I only review paranormal books on here. And I was ready for a new look anyway ;) Of course, this means that I have to start all over on followers. So help me out and follow my new blog (and share). I will be hosting more giveaways over there!!! 

New blog:


New Facebook page:


New Twitter page:



Thanks for all your support!

2 comments:

  1. Being a vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, but how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cya on your new blogOrammmathon...
    but, alas! before I vamoose, I wanna
    give our effusive encouragement:
    ● NOPEcantELOPE.blogspot.com ●
    Cya soon, miss gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete