Monday, March 23, 2015

Name Change???

When I first started this blog in 2011, paranormal romances were all the rage. That's all I read at the time, which is how I came up with the name Paranormal Opinion. Now though, I read more NON paranormal books than I do paranormal books. I was thinking about a name change, but I'm not sure. I have a lot of followers and don't want to confuse people. If I change my blog name, then I will need to get a new blog - and that will mean starting all over with followers. However, I don't want authors/readers thinking that I only review paranormal books and I feel like my blog name is misleading now. Thoughts? Suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you'll need to start over. It probably will be confusing at first, but I think as long as you make it clear what you're doing, your followers should catch on soon enough. And I don't think those who do stop by regularly will mind, since they'll likely see your post about a name change and know it's still you. :)

    ReplyDelete