Friday, April 29, 2011

Follow Me Friday!


(To participate in this weekly event, visit parajunkee.com)

Q. Keeping with the dystopian and apocalypse theme that seems to be running rampant on parajunkee.com, I have one very hard question for you: If you were stocking your bomb shelter, what books would you HAVE to include if you only had space for ten?

This is a very hard question to answer! I don't usually like reading the same book twice, so I will go with some books I haven't read yet... I think I would take books from Lara Adrian's Midnight Breed series, and Rachel Vincent's Shifters series. There are so many books on my shelf though that I haven't read yet, so I'm not positive about this yet!

8 comments:

  1. I think it is so great to choose books you never read. It seems so simple yet I didn't think of that. The only scary part is not know if you would like the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't able to choose ten. I want to pick more! I'm sure I can fit more than ten in my bomb shelter, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!! This was so hard to do! And still 10 wasn't enough for me!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the Shifters series, but I want too! This was a hard question for me too.

    Reading Lark's Follow Friday & Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tishia,
    Stopping by from Follow Friday. Good idea picking new books.

    I'm a new follower.

    Please come on over and check out my 10 picks:
    AsianCocoa's Secret Garden

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not read any of those books either. Maybe we can swap books in the shelter and we'll all have a variety to read.

    New follower! You can check out my post at http://guiltypleasuresreviews.blogspot.com/2011/04/follow-friday-4-29-11.html

    I hope that you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a really difficult time narrowing down my list too! Thanks for visiting me at Hands and Home, I am now following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the follow! I returned the love. I think the last question was the most torturous question to put to fellow book addicts! LOL

    ReplyDelete