Monday, March 21, 2011

In My Mailbox

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by the Story Siren. It's to show what books you've bought, won, checked out from the library, etc...




Here's what I got this past week in my mailbox:
Everyone Loves a Hero - won from The Book Vixen
The Iron King - RAK from Donna @ Book Lover's Hideaway

Here is what I bought:
(Border's had 50% off all romances since they are going out of business. I wanted to buy so many more!!!)
Archangel's Consort
Angels' Blood
Archangel's Kiss

Received for review:
Dragon Blues by Edie Ramer
Diary of a Narcissistic Bloodsucker by Lynda Hilburn
The Trouble with Spells by Lacey Weatherford
Glimmer by Vivi Anna

I have a lot of reading to get done!

********************************************************************

I know this isn't reading related, but I had to show off this stuff anyway (since it did come in my mailbox). Suzanne Woolcott (aka Gorjuss) is my favorite artist - I just love all her stuff! I bought a purse, memo pad, and mug (to use as a pen holder on my desk). Isn't this stuff too cute? I got it from Santoro London.


15 comments:

  1. The Gorjuss stuff is super cute. I'll need to go see what else she has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute! I love that coffee mug!

    I've been dying to get the Iron King. I've heard such great things about it!

    Jennifer
    http://littleshelf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have a ton of good reading (and I hate it when I can't buy everything at the bookstore). I like your other stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Archangel's Consort, Angels' Blood, Archangel's Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mailbox! That bag is really cute, too. I don't blame you for wanting to show it off.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also bought the Nalini Singh series during the Borders sales. I actually spent close to $200 I think on books there in the matter of a week :-)


    Stephanie G
    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that same bag!!!!!! My boyfriend bought it for me the week I was handing in my Masters dissertation! I have passed my Masters since then so now feel the need to treat myself to more gorjuss things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS good books! I also have The Iron King, just not got to it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :D

    The Gorjuss bits are amazing!! I love all that stuff! I need to treat myself ;)

    And I'm really intrigued by The Iron King - Gonna have to give that a go soon!

    Enjoy your bits! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Bungle - wow, that is awesome that we have the same bag!!

    @Paranormal Haven - I would have loved to spend $200. I was so tempted to buy more but my husband would have killed me :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have not looked or even tried to make it to a Border's store online or at the ones closing so you did well with the series by Nalini, enjoy they are great books Tishia and congratulations on winning "Everyone Love's a Hero" and "The Iron King"!

    Thanks for stopping by and following my blog, looking forward to reading your April 9th tour post for "Of Witches and Warlocks" from Lacey!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome mailbox! So jealous! Those bags and etc are gorgeous! And I love the sound of your review books!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you got some great books and the bag and things are adorable. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, I can't seem to find an email address for you. You won the My Name is Memory giveaway!! Check it out on the blog. Please email me at bungleboo22@gmail.com with your details so I can post the book to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. very nice .. yesterday i was looking for the same topic but i didn't find any thing .. but after reading this i am very happy because finally i got it :) and thanks for the links i would like to bookmark your site can I ?
    masters dissertations-dissertation proposal

    ReplyDelete