Friday, March 4, 2011

What a good week!

I had a great week - where books are concerned anyway. I received the book Shiver in my mailbox, thanks to Emily from Red House Books. Thank you so much Emily! We are both in the Random Acts of Kindness group - which is great!! The second great thing that happened was, I won an ebook called Blood Kin by Ashlynn Monroe. Thank you so much Ashlynn! Can't wait to read it! The next awesome thing, was that I received an email from Border's with $5 in Borders bucks! I bought a few Rachel Vincent books - 2 of them were used and cheap! I had to use the Borders bucks on a brand new book, which is why I only bought 2 used ones. Anyway, my total only came up to around $9 for 3 books! Aaannnddd.... I got free shipping! Yay, Border's rocks!!! Ok, now on to the last good thing of the week. I was at Walmart with my 3 year old daughter, and I bought her some slippers that she loved - they are red and sparkly. She told me that she wanted to buy me something too. I told her that she didn't have any money, and she explained to me that she was gonna use mine, lol... So, I let her "buy" me something. I picked out the new Jeaniene Frost book - This Side of the Grave. I let my husband know that our daughter really really wanted to buy it for me, so he couldn't get annoyed over me buying another book, Lol.....

Also, my blog is featured today on J.C. Martin, Fighter Writer's blog! She has a feature called Friday Follower, and she chose my blog to showcase! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :) She has lost a lot of her followers due to an issue with Wordpress - so do me a favor and go on over to her blog to follow her!


J.C. Martin, Fighter Writer

3 comments:

  1. Hurray for a good week, and thanks for mentioning my blog. That's sweet of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! That's awesome. I hope you will post some book reviews soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for the good week! And I love that your daughter wanted to buy you something, but using your money! Too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete