Thursday, March 3, 2011

Third Sentence Thursday

Third Sentence Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books.

1) Take the book you are reading now and post the third sentence
2) Review this sentence anyway you want (funny and silly reviews encouraged)
3) Post a link to your sentence here or if you don't have a blog, just post it in the comments!

Here is my sentence:

Looking around, evidently I wasn’t the only one that couldn’t get my ass in gear without a cup of Joe.

This sentence is from Stolen Dreams by Stacey Kennedy


6 comments:

  1. *snickers* That's what I loved about the book. She was so snarky funny. XD

    Here's mine:
    http://thewyld-hollow.blogspot.com/2011/03/third-sentence-thursdays-river-marked.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I definitely know lots of people like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sentence.

    Just thought you should know you've been picked as my Friday Follower this week, and your blog's being showcased on mine! Direct link here:

    http://jc-martin.com/fighterwriter/2011/03/04/gone-but-not-forgotten-blogfest-friday-follower/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - Just popping by. Great little idea here - you should use a linky to make it easier for everyone to link up their sentences - a thought for next week. I use Mr Linky but he charges now - there are still freebies elsewhere though.

    Shah from The Weekend Creation Blog Hop at wordsinsync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh, she sounds like me. lol.

    You can find mine over here.

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete